Yugioh 5D anime

Go down

Yugioh 5D anime

Post  Mangamad on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Right, since no-one has talked about ANY anime related topic...Manga will have to start.

Yugioh 5D...at first I really did had my doubts about this latest Yugioh Anime however, it turned out...really great. Our hero is Yusei fudi (I'll check on the spelling later) is a citizen of Satellite which is an island out of reach of Neo Domino city. The first few episodes see's him and his friends built the duel runner, reason...so he ride out of the island though a pipe (to avoid detections from outside) to NDC and find his old friend Jack Atlas, because he stole his Syncro monster Stardust Dragon. Jack finds Yusei and gave it back to him, but refused it as he would rather win the card then to receive it.

I can take more but that would be spoiling the whole story so far but I will say about how he got that mark on Yusei's face...because he was sent to the slammers.

So far, the dubbed has reached episode 24. Those who has watched the original dubbed cast will recognize voice like Dan Green (Yugi/Yami) but the most shocking was Yusei's voice who did Tristan.

I've continued on watching the Subtitles to episode 47...which is where I'll leave the story.

Last edited by Mangamad on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mangamad

View user profile http://mangamad.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Speed Dueling

Post  Mangamad on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:16 am

Right before we even being explaining...this type of duel is impossible to happens as it requires a few things.
1) A duel runner - basically a motorbike with a duel console with autopilot. And if it ever happens...the police will have a field day trying to ban this kind of riding and we in the UK don't have enough road to duel with (except for a good clear motorway XD ).
2) Speed cards - Again...you can't get any of these type of cards.

Right, now to explain the duel.
Before the match begins, the field spell "Speed World" is automatically played. So this means no other field spell can be activated during the duel. It also gives a speed counter to both players and gain a speed counter for every turn passed. You lose a speed counter (down to 1 speed counter left) whenever a player loses LP by a 1000. (example: 4 Speed counters - 3000ATK direct attack (3) = 1 speed counter left)

Duel is still played the same like a normal duel but with the additional "Speed World" spell/trap cards. (Example: You can only activate this card if you have 4 or less Speed counters).
Mangamad

View user profile http://mangamad.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down